Fully Jeju Car Rental Service with a driver (English/Japanese/Chinese)
Make your own customized private tour and use your time efficiently in limited time in Jeju! Experienced local Driver who can speak English in a well cleaned Private air-conditioned tour vehicle will take you to some places that you want to visit! There are many places though, you can discuss where to go and how much you want to spend time at the site! Itinerary is flexible! Plus you will have authentic local food Lunch in jeju like locals!
First, you will go to Hyeopjae Beach is beautiful Emerald colored beach with rocks. Visit to Jeju Glass castle or Manorblanc beautiful garden cafe.
And you will head to Green tea Museum Osulloc. It will be good chance for tea lovers to visit here . If you are interested in traditional tea culture, it’s the best time to have a cup of great tea there (optional). This is the largest green tea fields in Jeju. Mt.Sanbangsan is a very cool dome-shaped lava mountain.Lastly, visit Yongmeori Beach and Songaksan Mountain.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English or Japanese or Chinese speaking local Driver
- Entrance fees as itinerary activities only
- Pickup & Dropoff at hotel in Jeju
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Jeju Glass Castle
- Entry/Admission - O’sulloc Tea Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sanbangsan Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Yongmeori Beach
- Entry/Admission - Songaksan Mountain
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- tea experience - Optional
- First, you will go to Hyeopjae Beach. This is beautiful beach with rocks, Jeju-men and an orange juice stand with some amazing homemade sparkling nectar of the gods. You can see Biyang-do from the beach and it helps clear your mind for your work. The view looks like an Emerald colored beach, which is not easy to be found in Korea
Departure Point :
Please let us know your staying hotel name with address to pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You don't have to follow Itinerary above. Just let me know where you want to visit and explore
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.