Fully Loaded Rome Food Tour
Try out authentic delicacies as you immerse yourself in the local culture of Rome on a small-group walking tour. Taste unmissable Roman foods such as pizza, pasta and typical seasonal dishes.
We will begin this experience in Campo de Fiori, one of Rome’s most famous Piazzas. Here we visit one of Rome’s oldest deli’s, incredibly operating since 1890! On offer here will be a range of meats and cheeses, paired with some beautiful Italian wine. Following on from this we will head to a bakery that has been in the family for four generations, where we can taste traditional italian pizza.
By this point you will need some time to let all that food settle, so we can visit Piazza Navona. We will then move on to the highlight of our tour – traditional homemade Roman pasta! Here you can watch how traditional Roman pasta is made, and then enjoy eating it five minutes later!
Then we will stop for some Gelato! Finally, we will enjoy some coffee in a traditional Roman café.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - We will offer a variety of small snacks during the tour such as Roman Starters and Biscotti
- Lunch - We will offer Pizza, Meats and Cheeses, Pasta and more!
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will offer a famous coffee and gelato!
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will offer a glass of wine at one of our stops
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
We will begin this experience at Campo de' Fiori, one of Rome's most famous piazza's. Here we will visit a deli founded in 1890, where we will have a selection of meats and cheeses paired with some Italian wine. We will then go to a bakery and have some traditional Italian pizza.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
We will visit the beautiful artists Piazza. Piazza Navona. Within this area, we will visit an incredible pasta artist creating traditional pasta in a modern space. We will then step back in time and visit one of Rome's greatest gelaterias. Our final destination will be a locally famous cafe.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Sant' Eustachio Il Caffè, Piazza di S. Eustachio, 82, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.