Fun Discovery Walk in Bordeaux’s City Centre: Highlights & Hidden Gems
Are you up for an authentic Bordeaux experience with a twist? Wander off the beaten path while solving fun location-based riddles. On this self guided discovery walk each correct answer unlocks stories from the city’s forgotten past and guides you to authentic spots with French cuisine. Along the way, admire and learn about stunning street art and impressive buildings like the National Opera or Saint Michel’s Church. Follow in the footsteps of Secret City Trails co-founders Kristina & Wendy and enjoy (delicious) moments of discovery!
This playful walk across Bordeaux sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Bordeaux or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
This experience is available in English only.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Clues and hints
What's excluded :
- data on your phone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de la Comedie, 33000, Bordeaux France
Your journey begins from the central square of Montpellier
Pass By: Galerie Bordelaise, 12 rue Sainte Catherine, 33000, Bordeaux France
Take a stroll in one of the most iconic shopping passages and enjoy the fascinating decoration and incredible architectural details.
Pass By: Pont de Pierre, Entre la Place Bir Hakeim et la Place de Stalingrad Au-dessus de La Garonne, 33000, Bordeaux France
Admire the elegance of the "Stone Bridge" while you are solving a riddle of the Historic Bordeaux. Do not forget to take your time and capture its beauty with your camera!
Pass By: Utopia, 5 Place Camille Jullian, Bordeaux France
The vintage interior design of this nostalgic cinema sparks your curiosity of exploring something known yet from a different perspective. Do not forget to enjoy this unique place in the cultural life of Bordeaux.
Pass By: Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux, Cours Victor Hugo, Bordeaux France
Iconic 18th-century bell tower in the heart of the city provides a beautiful city entrance gate worth of taking a few minutes to observe.
Departure Point :Place de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :Saint-Michel, 33800 Bordeaux, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We do not provide phones or phone service for this activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break: The trail includes a break half way through near a lovely cafe – the recommended time for the break is 30 minutes to make sure you can enter all locations to find your answers in time
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.