Fun Discovery Walk in Geneva’s Lake Area: green spaces and curious statues
Are you up for discovering calming green spaces, breathtaking lakeside views and curious sculptures in Geneva? All this (and fascinating local stories!) awaits you on this self-guided discovery walk created by Secret City Trails co-founders, Kristina & Wendy. Find wooden lions, incredible fountains and a whole lot of watches – all while solving location-based riddles that give your directions from one place to the next.
This playful walk across Geneva sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know the lakeside of Geneva or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
Note: This trail includes a boat ride – the ticket price is approximately 2 euros per person and is not included in the price of this game.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- Boat ride (approx. 2 EUR per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Geneva, Geneva Switzerland
Enjoy this walk along the beautiful lake of Geneva
Departure Point :Place du Molard, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Return Detail :Le Jardin Anglais, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.