Fun Full Day by E-biking To Hanoi Uutskirt
With quirky cafes, markets, gardens, an insight into contemporary life in suburban Hanoi and a visit to one of the most important pagodas in the country, this trip has a lot of action packed into full day tour. Travelling west along the Red River dyke road out of Hanoi you will visit Chem Temple and learn about how traditional Tonkinese communities lived. After relaxing at a hidden café owned by a local sculptor the tour continues through the rich farm lands of the Day river visiting its rice paddies and market gardens full of flowers and vegetables bound for Hanoi tables. During summer months there is an option of a swim at the end of the morning’s ride. At the main destination of the 11th Century Chua Thay Pagoda you will get lunch in an upmarket restaurant and a guided tour of the complex with an optional climb to the complex famous cave. A shorter ride will take you back to Hanoi via quiet country villages
per adult from
What's included :
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- Electric Smiles Electric bike rental.
- one non-alcoholic drink.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in the tour
- Visit: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Tour guide from AZ Local Trip picks up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please be ready before at that time
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Red River, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Cycling west along the Red River dyke road, once you leave
the city behind, the roads become much less busy. We make a stop at the Chem Temple which was built right at the edge of Red River, and learn about the traditions of a typical Tonkinese community in ancient times. We then stop for a relaxing break at a hidden cafe owned by a local sculptor.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Thay Temple, Sai Son Commune Quoc Oai, Hanoi Vietnam
The tour continues through rich farm-lands of Day River, we will arrive at a flower gardens, where you are free to take a walk or take pictures.The destination of the day is Chua Thay Pagoda, one of the most important pagodas of the western Thang Long Citadel which was built in the 11th Century and was dedicated to Tu Dao Hanh, a Zen Master who served as the head monk of the Ly Dynasty (11st Century) and is believed as the founder of Water Puppetry in Vietnam.
After that, you will back Hanoi
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.