Fun in Barranco Town Tour Including Pickup & Drop-Off
Barranco is the cultural and bohemian heart of Lima. We will visit its different corners, where we could appreciate its walls filled with street art, as well as the charming streets and bright & colourful 19th century buildings and mansions.
Barranco has been the home to some of the most famous Peruvian artists and in this tour tour we will visit all the hidden places where they got inspired.
per adult from
150 to 160 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Barranco
- Entry/Admission - Bridge of Sighs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
We will pick you up from your accommodation at the agreed-time. Our guides will be always wearing a white or black T shirt with our logo or a sky-blue jacket.
From your accommodation we will head to Barranco district.
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, Jr. Batallon, Ayacucho 271, Lima 15063 Peru
Our driver will leave us at the beginning of the district and the walking tour starts from there.
Once the tour ends, our driver will pick you up from the Main Square of Barranco to drop you off to your accommodation.
Departure Point :1: Surquillo, Peru
2: San Isidro, Peru
3: Miraflores, Peru
4: Barranco, Peru
5: Haku Tours: (Local Life Experience & Peru's Top Authentic Food Tours), Oficina 711, Calle Porta 170, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour includes pick up and drop off from your accomodation only when is located in Barranco, Miraflores or San Isidro. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off service.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.