Fun Miami Beach Jetski Adventure
I have been riding jet skis basically since I was a teen and have been living in Miami beach for over 4 years making me the perfect host and tour guide to make recommendations.
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge
- $200 refundable deposit fee Will only care about hull cracks and impeller damage or loss of key fob, if you get small nicks and scratched don’t apply and you will still get fully reimbursed.
- Come and join us on this very unique tour of Miami in a jet ski. Ride our seadoo spark and use them to visit a total of six islands. Around miami beach.
This is a great tour that everyone will enjoy. Catch a glimpse of dolphins playing or a peaceful manatee resting in our fabulous Florida waters.
Visit the Port of Miami and wave “Bon Voyage” as we ski past all the cruise ships.
But no time to stop for a drink because from there we’re off to the very elite Star Island, home of Miami’s rich and famous.
We know that next time you think of Miami, and especially Miami Beach, you’ll think of Intercostal lifestyleTours of Miami, and the day you had the experience of your life!
A TEMPORARY BOATERS PERMIT IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO OPERATE A JETSKI
Anyone under the age of 22 (21 and under) is required to have a boating safety education ID card along with a photo ID while operating a vessel with 10 horsepower or greater in Florida waters. This includes a personal watercraft (PWC). Persons under age 14 may not operate a PWC.
A person is exempt from this requirement if there is a person on board who is not affected by this law or is at least 18 years of age and holds a boater education ID card. This person must be attendant to and take responsibility for the safe operation of the vessel.
test link as available at an additional $3 per driving guest
Departure Point :7270 Dickens Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141, USA
PortsPalace, 1052 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.