Fun scavenger hunt with interesting facts in Vienna
What does Maria Theresa have to do with vampires? Which secret sign can you find on St. Stephen's Cathedral? And what was "postponed" for the construction of the Naschmarkt?
On the scavenger hunt from the opera to the Votive Church and the Naschmarkt you will learn the funniest and most interesting facts and anecdotes about the most important sights of Vienna.
Duration: 2 hours, length: 7.3 km
per adult from
What's included :
- Link to the scavenger hunt
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Fun scavenger hunt for young and old! Play alone, in a group or against each other. What number of points can you achieve? Discover completely new sides of your city on the scavenger hunt! The fun facts do not just contain numbers and names, but interesting stories and backgrounds. Just buy a scavenger hunt and you can play it anytime for 1 year. All you need is your mobile phone and no download is necessary.
• Albertinaplatz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
• The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Votivkirche, Rooseveltplatz, Vienna 1090 Austria
• Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, Maria-Theresien-Platz, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Maria Theresien Square, Burgring 5, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Point :Schönlaterngasse 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/28/2020 - 2/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- The activity is 100% Corona safe! You are not tied to any overcrowded times and it only matters who you take with you. You are also always in the fresh air.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.