Furano Pork Sausage making & Lunch
Homemade sausage making experience.
Lunch & Cake sets which are their 100% homemade cooking!
Ingredients made in and around Furano for sausage, lunch and cake!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sausage making experience, lunch & cake set
- All equipments for an experiences
- Private transportation
- Lunch - one-plate lunch with soft-drinks and cake set
What's excluded :
- Homemade sausage making class, One plate lunch, dessert and coffee (or tea or soft drink), insurance, English speaking local guide
*please choose main dish from meat, pork or chicken at the lunch time.
*one soft drink service for lunch
*a cup of coffee or tea service for dessert
• One-plate lunch (choose from Beef, Park, or chicken) - choose one from Beef, Park or chicken main, enjoy with homemade pasta and fresh salad. plus their original cake with coffee or tea.
• Sausage making experience, using local ingredient for Kami-furano park! - Enjoy your own original sausage!
• La collina original cake - serve owner's recommendation from the menu on the day
Departure Point :3975-117 Nakafurano Shikauchinōjō, Nakafurano, Sorachi District, Hokkaido 071-0734, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
Please tel us know, if you need pick-up service.It is possible to arrange up to 7 passengers.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.