Fusion pastry workshop in Marseille
Want to impress your guests with recipes they've never heard of?
Do you want to discover incredible products that you will not be able to do without?
Come and treat yourself by learning pastry in the heart of Marseille.
3h30 of happiness both for your eyes and your taste buds or for the friendly atmosphere that reigns in the workshop.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Everything you have prepared.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Kitchen equipment
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- My name is Richard Samir, son of an artisan baker and pastry chef, lulled from a very young age by the smells of hot bread, pastries and other sweets. So, it could not be more natural that even being a cook, pastry is ingrained in my genes and reminds me of great memories. This is why I pay a lot of attention to it and take great pleasure in it. I therefore suggest that you accompany me in sweet workshops to discover techniques, recipes and pastry traditions. The objective is to give a Latin flavor to traditional recipes or vice versa, by sublimating desserts typical of Latin America with a French accent. We will start with a Pavlova with mango "flowers" (with a floral shape) and pear with Morada syrup (drink made from Peruvian black corn, pineapple and cinnamon). Then, we will make Argentinian Alfajoles with dulce de leche in Breton shortbread. Finally, it will be a question of recreating the famous dulce de leche with its decorative tiles.
• Pavlova with mango "flowers"
Departure Point :15 Rue des trois Mages, 13006 Marseille, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.