Gabriel García Márquez Cartagena Tour
Gabriel García Márquez (1927-2014), affectionately known as Gabo, is one of the most important authors of the 20th century. In 1982, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature for his novel One Hundred Years of Solitude. has been described as "the greatest Colombian who has ever lived"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, Walk and Guided Chat About the Author
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
During our walk through the city center, the guide will show us the places where some of his novels took place. On the other hand, the biography of the Colombian journalist and writer will be explained in detail. Gabriel García Márquez invented a literary style called magic realism and many of his novels are based in Cartagena.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.