Galapagos Genesis - Land-based tour
The Galapagos Genesis (GL4) is an 8-day program to explore the Galapagos islands on an Island-Hopping Tour. Accommodation is in hotels on Santa Cruz Island and Isabela Island. The program includes whole-day and half-day excursions to distinct parts of the national park, including uninhabited islands.
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - Galapagos National Park $100 + INGALA card $20
- Entrance fees - Isabela Island $10 arrival fee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1: Arrival and transfer to hotel. Highland Tour on the way, plus visit to Charles Darwin Research Station if time allows.
Day 2: All-day excursion to Bartolomé, Plazas or Nother Seymour Island
Day 3: Launch to Isabela Island + Tintoreras snorkel tour
Day 4: Guided Volcán Sierra Negra tour plus self-guided Media Luna Hill etc.
Day 5: Guided Tuneles excursion + launch return to Santa Cruz
Day 6: Guided tour to coffee farm and Garrapatero Beach + self-guided Tortuga Bay
Day 7: All-day excursion to Pinzón, Floreana, or Santa Fé Islands
Day 8: Transfer to airport for return flight.
All breakfasts are included, all meals on Isabela are included, lunches on all-day excursions are included.
Departure Point :Hotel staff will advise regarding transport arrangements.
Departure Time :Depending on flight arrival time at Baltra.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.