Galapagos Island 4 Days - 2 Islands : From Sand to Volcanoes
Get a ride in Isabela with our minimum 4 Day-Suggested Itinerary for the Galapagos Islands.
Visit Concha de Perla, Tintoreras Islet, Tuneles | Cape Rose and let us assist you during your transfers to and from the airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Accommodation in double occupancy.
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner)
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program.
- Bilingual naturalist guides for each island and all activities.
- Excursions and visits during the program.
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask, fins, tube)
- Transfer Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora by Public speedboat.
- Transfer Baltra – Puerto Ayora – Baltra (by truck or by bus depending on group size)
What's excluded :
- Air Ticket.
- Single supplement.
- Ecuadorian Tax 14% IVA
- Galapagos National Park Entry Fee
- Isabela Dock Fee
- Migratory Control Card
- Water taxi from dock to speedboat (Isabela, Santa Cruz Islands – depending on the tide)
- Soft-drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- DAY 1 : Arrive at Baltra / Transfer to Isabela Island
At your arrival from Quito or Guayaquil airport, our English speaking guide will be waiting for you at the airport in Baltra, who will then take you to the port of Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island) for lunch.
Afterwards, we will take the Public speedboat to Isabela (14:00), which lasts approximately two and a half hours. After arriving at Isabela, we will take a brief rest at the hotel. You will take eat dinner at the hotel.
DAY 2 : Isabela Island: Snorkel Day Tour to Cape Rose Tunnels / Biking Time
Early in the morning (8:00 am), after breakfast, we will prepare ourselves for a Snorkeling Daily Tour to:
Cape Rose -Tunnels; this site is located 40 minutes by boat southwest of Puerto Villamil – Galapagos. The sighting of birds and marine animals from the lava platform is one of the most important attractions. While snorkeling at this site, experience encloses encounters with many species of fish, ray, golden rays, sea turtles, penguins and sea lions.
Return to the hotel to rest before heading to dinner.
DAY 3: Isabela Island: Sierra Negra & Chico Volcanoes – Tintoreras Islet
Early in the morning, we will hike the Sierra Negra Volcano, the second largets crater in the world. The hike is long, but not very difficult as the inclines and declines are quite gradual. Chico Volcano before heading back, which should provide a spectacular view of the incredible moonlike terrain.
Afterwards we will prepare ourselves for the visit to Tintoreras Islet. In this one area we can see sea lions, marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies, Sally Lightfoot Crabs, sea turtles, pelicans, and Galapagos Penguins. After this fascinating experience we will return to the hotel.
DAY 4: Transfer from Isabela Island to Santa Cruz Island / Transfer Out.
At 5:00 a.m. we will prepare ourselves to go to the dock, to take the public speedboat, which leaves at 6:00 a.m. From Isabela to Puerto Ayora (2 hour and a half estimated travel time).
Upon arrival, a driver will be waiting for you to transfer from Puerto Ayora to Baltra Airport, where you will catch your return flight to either Quito or Guayaquil.
Depending on the time of the flights, we may be able to visit two sunken “holes”, similar to craters, known as “Los Gemelos”. These craters were formed by the collapse of the earth beneath which lava had passed and created giant tunnels.
Departure Point :Baltra Airport.
Departure Time :9 am to 10 am . Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :Our driver will pick up you from the The Wooden House Lodge Hotel to all the transfers to Baltra Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- French or german guide under request
- We recomend to book the return flight in the afternoon to visit los Gemelos.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.