Galilee, Nazareth and More Tour
Our Galilee, Nazareth and More Tour take you full circle around one of the most beautiful and significant areas in the world. Enjoy breathtaking views of the lush Galilee area as you explore Nazareth and other highlights on this fully guided tour that offers culture, history, amazing scenery, and bucket-list destinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- An Engilsh Guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nazareth, Nazareth, Galilee Region, Northern District
Visit Nazareth and the most impressive church in the region, the Basilica of the Annunciation,
Take in the special atmosphere of Israel’s largest Arab city with its distinctly Middle Eastern flavor and the charming old town of Nazareth
Pass the Wedding Church of Cana, know for being the place where Jesus performed his first miracle of turning water into wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sea of Galilee, Tiberias Israel
The Sea of Galilee, the largest freshwater lake in Israel is also the life source of the region, and also the source of the sacred Jordan River. Enjoy the panoramic views of the lake and the surrounding valley on your way to the Church of Multiplication.
Make a stop at Capernaum, home to the Apostles, at the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jordan River Village, Pob 407, Givat Avni 15227, Tiberias 15118 Israel
Visit the Jordan River Baptism site
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
2: Textile And Fashion Building, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.