Gallura, Vermentino & Costa Smeralda
A perfect mix of archeology, traditions, wine + food tasting, and the best glam spots of the Sardinian north-east.
Discover less known corners as well as glamorous spots of Gallura and Costa Smeralda, immerse yourself into Sardinian history, and visit a small artisanal winery to enjoy local food and wine! A full day of relaxing explorations.
Tour highlights: Pedres castle, nuragic grave Su Monte ‘e s’Ape, Tenute Olbios wineries, Costa Smeralda scenic coastal route, Baia Sardinia, Porto Cervo, Stella Maris, Piazzetta, Porto Vecchio, typical Sardinian food and wine tasting.
Suggestions for this tour: Wear good hiking shoes (no open shoes, sandals or flip-flops) and comfortable clothes, and bring your beachwear and beach towel if you want to visit the beach. Bring also one bottle of 1.5 lts. drinking water per person, and sun protection.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine and Food tasting in winery
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tomba dei Giganti Su Monte 'e S'Abe
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Pedres
- Entry/Admission - Tenute Olbios
- Entry/Admission - Porto Cervo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomba dei Giganti Su Monte 'e S'Abe, Via Caterina Longa, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Castello di Pedres, Strada Panoramica Olbia km 3,3, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
ruins and panoramic view
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Tenute Olbios, Via Loiri 83, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
visit and wine tasting
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Porto Cervo, Arzachena, Sardinia Italy
Guided walking tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tentadore, 08029 Siniscola NU, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up in all hotel and others accomodations of Siniscola, Posada, Budoni, San Teodoro, Porto San Paolo
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.