Galveston Ghost Tour
Historic Galveston Ghost Tours specializes in custom events and personalized tours. We guarantee to delight even the most skeptical ghost hunter. Our guides offer a unique, rich history on all that Galveston island is and was and why this special place is considered the most haunted city in the United States. Our tours are meticulously researched and conducted by professional guides who join us from academia. They are designed to scare, entertain and educate. We hope that by joining one of our tours you'll have exciting and memorable experiences to take back home with you. We leave no grave stone unturned to bring you the written and oral histories that make Galveston the ghost capital of America. For the true history buff we have added the Galveston Red Light District Tour which bring alive the scandalous history of the largest red light district in the United States. We hope you'll enjoy your visit to Galveston and you'll tell friends about our tours.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ghost Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - 1859 Ashton Villa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1859 Ashton Villa, 2328 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4642
Ashton Villa is one of many gilded mansions that you will experience in the silk stocking district. We will go onto the property of Ashton Villa as well as Normandy Inn, Charles Adams Mansion, and the Lucy Hickenlooper Mansion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :900 23rd St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dog Friendly
- All Military Free
- Free Cancellation
- Camera Allowed
- Beverages Permitted
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We don't touch anything of yours. You are not required to touch anything during your tour. Our tour guide talk loudly enough for you to hear while you are social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.