Game of Thrones & the Old City Grand Tour in Dubrovnik
On this 3 hour long unforgettable journey you will be taken through the history of Dubrovnik - from its very beginning, to the point where this glorious city, became filming location for Game of Thrones.
From the Ottomans, Napoleon, the Balkan War and now into modern Croatia, you will discover how Dubrovnik has adapted to face difficult challenges throughout its history, surviving between competing empires by practicing the art of religious tolerance, trade, deception and spy-craft! On top of this, you will be provided a real insight into how the globally popular TV show ‘Game of Thrones’ was made and the impact that it had on the city, with GoT trivia that even non-GoT fans can enjoy.
On the tour we hit all of the big sites of Dubrovnik as well as all the GoT filming locations in the Old City! We'll go from one end of the old town to the other, with water breaks if necessary, well-chosen shaded spaces and beautiful vistas of the city and it's glorious architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- A certified guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket to fort Lovrijenac (50 kuna per person)
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Tour is taking place inside the old city of Dubrovnik and on the St. Lawrence fortress close to the old city. Please, note that ticket for the St. Lawrence fortress (50 kuna) is not included in the price of the tour. Visit to the Fortress is free of charge with the ticket from the City Walls or with Dubrovnik Card.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
In Old Town of Dubrovnik travelers will see all its major landmarks and monuments - Rector's Palace, Spozna Palace, Onofrio's fountain, Old Port, Cathedral, Orlando's Column, Church of St. Blaise, Old Pharmacy, and much more...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ulica Vrata od Ploča, Ul. Vrata od Ploča, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Lovrijenac, Ul. od Tabakarije 29, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.