Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
Combine ‘Game of Thrones’ gossip with a visit to the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway on a full-day tour from Belfast! With a friendly local guide, visit key Northern Irish filming locations that were used in the award-winning HBO fantasy drama while learning about popular characters like Daenerys Targaryen. After seeing sites like the Dark Hedges road, enjoy free time to explore the unique rock formations at the Giant’s Causeway.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Commentary from the guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
Spend around 2 hours exploring these unique volcanic rocks here at Giant's Causeway.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
You will have the option here to crossing this breath taking ropebridge, or keep your feet on dry land and just get some photos!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Caves of Cushendun, Cushendun Northern Ireland
See the Caves where Melisandre famously gave birth to the Shadow Assassin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
Walk underneath the famous tree lined avenue where Arya made her escape along the Kings Road.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carnlough Harbour, Carnlough Northern Ireland
See where an injured Arya emerged from the water and staggered up the steps
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ballintoy Harbour, Harbour Rd, Ballintoy BT54 6NA Northern Ireland
Also known as Pyke Harbour
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Europa Hotel, Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7AP, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick up from Hilton Belfast, Merchant Hotel/Berts Jazz Bar (on the High Street Side) and Titanic Hotel at 8.00am. Please specify when you book if you will be at one of these locations, and if so which one. If you are not coming to one of these hotels, please come to the front of the Europa Hotel no later than 8.30am - we will have a member of staff outside the front door with a sign with "McComb's Travel" on display. You must specify when booking, where you will board the coach.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have a full safety procedure to keep all passengers and staff really safe and comfortable during our tours. You will receive a message from us a few days prior to travel with detailed information about this.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.