Game of Thrones® and Giant's Causeway tour from Belfast
Visit the Giant's Causeway and some of Northern Irelands most stunning Game of Thrones Filming locations
You will not only get to visit the Unesco Giants Causeway but also see some of Northern Ireland most iconic Game of Thrones Filming Locations
Visit And explore scenes like the ones below
-Dark Hedges- Where Arya, Hot pie and Gendry escape on the kings Road
-Pike- Where theon returns for the first time aster being released as a ward
-Theon gets Baptised after returning to The iron Islands
-Pike- The drowning and crowning of Euron
-Balon Greyjoy- Funeral of Theon and Yara's Father as he is push into the sea
-Ballintoy- Milisandra burns the Bannerman for Stannis
per adult from
What's included :
- All attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Giant's Causeway
- Ballintoy Harbour
- The Dark Hedges
- Belfast City
- Luggage compartment
- Larrybane Quarry
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
Leaving central Belfast in the morning, the first official stop is the Dark Hedges (around 20 minutes), known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The Kings Road. Journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees, and spend a few minutes at the site where Ayra Stark dressed as a boy to escape from King’s Landing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
The amazing Dunluce Castle ruins were used for many of the scenes for the House of Greyjoy, ruler of the Iron Islands. 5 minute Photo Stop
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
Stop at the Giant's Causeway (around 1 hour 30 minutes). Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site with ample time for discovery. Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Explore the place and hear the legend of Finn McCool. The Causeway consists of 40,000 hexagonal basalt columns formed during a volcanic eruption 60 million years ago.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ballintoy Harbour, Harbour Rd, Ballintoy BT54 6NA Northern Ireland
Onward to Ballintoy Harbour (where you will get around one hour) to enjoy one of our favourite filming locations on this tour. Experience the scene where Theon comes home for the first time. Your guide will show you where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. The directors of Game of Thrones® used this site extensively to film. Enjoy the most beautiful harbour in Ireland and take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of Game of Thrones®.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :31-35 Chichester St, Belfast BT1 4LD, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 9 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in Belfast City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all Visa and travel documents are in order prior to the tour. (If heading back to Dublin afterwards)
- This tour is independently operated by Finn McCools Tours. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones™.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.