Game of Thrones™ Filming Locations and Giant's Causeway from Dublin
Visit the Giant's Causeway and some of Northern Irelands most stunning Game of Thrones Filming locations
You will not only get to visit the Unesco Giants Causeway and have time to explore Belfast on our way back
Visit And explore scenes like the ones below
-Dark Hedges- Where Arya, Hot pie and Gendry escape on the kings Road
-Pike- Where theon returns for the first time aster being released as a ward
-Theon gets Baptised after returning to The iron Islands
-Pike- The drowning and crowning of Euron
-Balon Greyjoy- Funeral of Theon and Yara's Father as he is push into the sea
-Ballintoy Harbor- Milisandra burns the Bannerman for Stannis
per adult from
What's included :
- All attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The Giant's Causeway
- Ballintoy Harbour
- The Dark Hedges
- Belfast City
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballintoy Harbour, Harbour Rd, Ballintoy BT54 6NA Northern Ireland
Hear how Ballintoy Harbour served as the location for Theon Greyjoy's return to the Iron Islands, as well as scenes, such as Theon's baptism, Euron's crowning, and the burial of Balon Greyjoy. Our guide will also tell you what happened behind the scene and how the locals reacted.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
Spend around 1.5 hours admiring the spectacular landscapes, made up of some 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, formed by ancient volcanic eruptions. The “stepping stones” leading from the cliff foot disappear under the sea. They reappear in the Island of Straffe in Scotland, hence the legend that this was a road built by the Irish giant Finn McCool to enable him to cross over to Scotland. Truly an amazing wonder of the world!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
The amazing ruins of Dunluce Castle were used for many of the scenes for the House of Greyjoy, ruler of the Iron Islands. 5 Minute Photo Stop
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
At the Dark Hedges you'll have around 20 minutes to stroll beneath the dramatic arched trees, snap photos of the natural wonder, and hear from your guide why it was chosen for the scene of Arya's nail-biting escape from King's Landing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
To finish the day of we will drop you in central Belfast, where you'll have around one hour of free time to admire the city sights, stretch your legs, or grab some snacks.
Explore Belfast with its dark history and see how this city has transformed to become a major European hub.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Hugh Lane, Charlemont House, Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin, D01 F2X9, Ireland
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 13 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- It is important to know that Northern Ireland use sterling and not euro but you are able to pay with card.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all Visa and travel documents are in order prior to the tour.
- This tour is independently operated by Finn McCools Tours. It is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game Of Thrones.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.