Game of Thrones Filming Locations Full-Day Private Tour from Zadar
Private full-day excursion from Zadar. Visit filming locations of the world wide popular tv show Game of Thrones. Discover amazing sights of Split, Kastela and Klis and enjoy an amusing day in Dalmatia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The Game of Thrones Tour visits 3 different filming locations in and around Split, Croatia. First, you’ll take a walking tour of the 1700-year-old Diocletian’s Palace in the heart of Split’s old town. You’ll wander the streets that became Meereen, the palace basements and Daenarys’ throne room.
Next, you’ll take a transfer to the mountain village of Klis, about 20 minutes outside Split. In this tiny village lies Klis Fortress, which stands tall on the end of a rocky cliff offering the absolute best view of Split, the Adriatic Sea and neighboring islands. Your guide will take you on a walking tour of the fortress, during which he’ll tell you about the Game of Thrones scenes that were filmed here as well as some of the local Croatian history.
Finally, you’ll visit a 600-year-old stone water mill on the Zrnovica River that still mills flour to this day. This water mill and the Zrnovica River that runs along side of it were the setting of several scenes from Game of Thrones as well.
Departure Point :Dear customer, thank you for booking this tour. Please send us your hotel / apartment address and we will meet you there.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.