Game of Thrones Sevilla and Osuna Private Tour
Would you like to have a nice day in Seville? Are you a real fan of Game of Thornes and can't wait for the next season? If the answer is yes we have good news for you: Seville Game of Thrones tour is here!
We prepare a complete day trip around Seville and province (Osuna town and Roman ruins of Italica) in the order you can visit the sets of your favorite TV show.
To walk through the Water Gardens of Dorne, visit the Meeren fight pit or some areas of King's Landing are some of the activities will do during this tour. All of this is in Spain? Yes, in the beautiful province of Seville!
Sevilla4Real team has selected especially for you, licensed tour guides (and big fans of GOT) who will be your tour leaders all day. You won't learn only about the shooting of Game of Thrones but also about the history of these amazing monuments.
Can you imagine a better plan while waiting for the next season of Game of Thrones?
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Osuna
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Toros
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Ensemble of Italica
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Osuna, Calle Sevilla 37, 41640 Osuna Spain
This museum has two rooms with a permanent exhibition of Game of Thones, called "Ice and Fire Hall" where you can see numerous objects, pictures, dresses and lots of thing the used during the shooting in Osuna.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Toros, Calle Lantejuela s/n, 41640 Osuna Spain
Bullring of Osuna: The bullring is known because there was also filmed one of the TOP scenes in the TV show (more than 1000 people were shooting here and also one dragon!)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Osuna, Osuna, Province of Seville, Andalucia
A sevillian town where Game of Thrones used to be the set of Meeren, Dorne and Daznak pit. The filmed mainly inside the beautiful bullring of Osuna but also around "La Colegiata", Coto of Canteras and University of Osuna.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Ensemble of Italica, Avenida Extremadura 2, 41970 Santiponce Spain
In the roman ruins of Italica HBO shot one of the most important scenes during last season, the reunion of the main characters like Jon, Cersei, Daenerys...Do you know what are we talking about?
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The set is chosen to represent the Water Gardens of Dorne in Game of Thrones. This Andalusian palace became in the private residence of Martell family, capital of their domains, Sunspear. HBO shot lots of scenes at its gardens, fountains, and some rooms of the Palace. Alcazar was also the set of movies like "The Kingdom of Heaven" and "Conquest of Paradise" among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, SpainJust in Torre del Oro we will pick you up to start the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.