Game of Thrones - Tollymore Forest Locations Trek
Tollymore forest appeared in season 1 of Game of Thrones® as both the Haunted forest north of the Wall and the Wolfswood outside Winterfell.
This tour is a 90 minute walking tour of three iconic locations. You will be joining our morning (10am) Winterfell coach tour customers on their locations trek. The total walking distance is 2 miles (3.2km). The terrain is sometimes uneven, with a steep descent into, and final ascent out of the forest from the car park. Accordingly, this tour is not recommended for anyone with limited mobility.
You can identify the coach by the name EAMONN ROONEY in huge letters on the side. Our guide will give you a Stark wool cloak as part of the tour, at no extra cost. Please feel free to ask the guide before the tour begins.
Please wear outdoor footwear and dress appropriately for the Northern Irish weather.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Stark cloaks
- Rain Ponchos
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tollymore Forest Park, Bryansford Road, Newcastle BT33 0PW Northern Ireland
This walking tour visits three iconic Game of Thrones® locations deep in Tollymore forest. The first is the location of the opening prologue scene of the very first episode, the wildling pit where the Night's Watch finds dismembered wildling bodies in the snow. The second location is a campfire where Tyrion and Jon talk on their way north to the Wall. The third location is the bridge where the Starks find a dead direwolf and her pups.
Departure Point :Tollymore Forest Park, Bryansford Rd, Newcastle BT33 0PR, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our guides use voice amplifiers to allow for social distancing. Our cloaks are disinfected after each tour using an MAQRTL 400W/250ML atomisation disinfection fogger machine, similar to those used by airline and coach companies. Our swords are wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes after each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.