Game of Thrones walking tour
On this, the best Game of Thrones experience in Dubrovnik, you will visit the filming locations of Game of Thrones and walk in footsteps of your favourite characters. You can expect behind the scenes details and revelations not available on other tours. I will present you with screenshots from the show at every location, allowing you to compare real-life locations with scenes from the show and to immerse yourself into the King's Landing setting.
You will learn about the behind-the-scenes events that occurred during the filming, the relationship that HBO had with Dubrovnik, and much more.
You won’t be rushed — that means plenty of photo opportunities!
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Fort Lovrijenac is our first stop on the tour and we will remain there about 45 minutes. Many scenes were filmed inside and we will take a look at all of them. Characters such as Tyrion, Sandor the Hound Clegane, King Joffrey, Cersei, Littlefinger, Sansa and others have filmed inside. Even without GoT this medieval fortress with about 1000 years of history will leave you speechless.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dubrovnik West Harbour, Skalini Dr. Marka Foteza 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
For GoT fans known as Blackwater Bay this location was used extensively by the show - the first scene featuring Dubrovnik and even some scenes that conclude the show were filmed here. Specifics will be revealed on the tour...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Old Town will leave you breathless and some iconic scenes were done inside its walls. We will visit the locations, and finish the tour with your photo on the Iron Throne replica being taken.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Ul. Svetog Đurđa 4, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Boškovićeva ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is a private tour - only you and your family / friends are on it. You can request the guide to wear a mask, but it is not mandatory. Hand sanitiser will be provided for your convenience. According to all the studies there is very low risk of infection outdoors, common sense will be used.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.