Game of Thrones® Winterfell Trek from Dublin
We are the largest Game of Thrones Tour company in the world. This is our Winterfell Trek from Dublin, visiting filming locations south of Belfast. This tour is a fully immersive and inclusive experience. Our guides have worked as extras on Game of Thrones®. We trek you through an old growth forest (3kms), along a lake shore path at the original Winterfell castle in season 1 (3kms) and into a crumbling, ruined medieval abbey. We use tablet clips and VFX breakdowns to show you how each scene was brought to life. We have Stark cloaks, swords and banners for everybody to use at no extra cost. All entrance fees & other extras are included in the ticket price. The only extra expense is your pub lunch. Join us, our tours are the real experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Cloaks, swords, shields and banners
- Rainproof ponchos
- Behind the scenes DVDS and tablet clips
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Tollymore Forest Park
- Entry/Admission - Castle Ward
- Entry/Admission - Inch Abbey
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Game of Thrones Tours, 1 Custom House Quay Hilton Garden Inn Dublin, Dublin D01 KF84 Ireland
07:45 meet at the Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House Quay, Dublin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tollymore Forest Park, Bryansford Road, Newcastle BT33 0PW Northern Ireland
10:15 Morning walking tour to locations in Tollymore forest (3kms total).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Strangford Lough, Park Road, off the A25, Strangford Northern Ireland
13:00 Lunch in the port of Strangford.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castle Ward, Castleward House Castleward Estate Strangford, Downpatrick BT30 7LS Northern Ireland
14:00 Visit to Old Castle Ward, location of Winterfell in season 1. Afternoon walking tour of locations such as Walder Frey's Twins and Robb Stark's camp in the Riverlands.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Inch Abbey, Downpatrick BT30 6LZ Northern Ireland
16:15 Photo stop at the 12th century ruins where Robb Stark became King in the North.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House, Custom House Quay, Dublin Docklands, Dublin 1, D01 V9X5, Ireland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our guides use voice amplifiers to allow for social distancing. Our cloaks are disinfected after each tour using an MZYKA 400W/250ML atomisation disinfection fogger machine, similar to those used by airline and coach companies. Our swords are wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes after each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.