Games Of Thrones "only Half Day For Escaping Cu Chi Tunnels "
Cu Chi Tunnels, a place which is extremely worth to visit if you have trip in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, especially when you are interested in learning Culture and History. We build a Half-day-tour to Cu Chi to help you both explore this famous destination and save time for you.
We exploit Ben Duoc instead of Ben Dinh because it is non-touristy place. There are not many tourists at Ben Duoc, which help you enjoy and experience easier and more comfortably!
Children from 0-7: Free of charge!
Our tour is completely private; therefore, we offer you the best services which can not be served by any group tours.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- - Fee pick-up and drop-off at your place
- - Friendly, super-informative and experienced English tour-guide
- - If you use other languages, please kindly let us know for arranging
- All Fees and Taxes
- - Mineral water, tea
- - Sightseeing Fee, Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- - Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting tunnels located in the Cu Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Cu Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War, and were the Viet Cong's base of operations for the Tet Offensive in 1968.
Escape the bustle of the city to explore the rural scenery and the famous Cu Chi Tunnels in Southern Vietnam. Step in the shoes of a Viet Cong fighter, as you climb through an impressive 155-mile (250-km) long tunnel network, and visit a typical gun shooting area.
- Our schedule:
+ 8:00: Pick-up at your hotel
+ 10:00: Arrive at Cu Chi Tunnels
Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunnels (Exclusive of bullets)
Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feelings
Taking a short rest
+ 11:30: Finish visiting Cu Chi Tunnels
+ 13:30: Arrive back to Saigon and drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.