Gangchon Elysian Ski Day Trip from Seoul
Enjoy a day of winter skiing in Korea! Winters in Korea, generally running from December to February, have been enjoyed by Korean and foreign skiers of all skill levels. The ski resort will be Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort located not far from Seoul , perfect for a day trip. The resort has great facilities and snow quality.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide/driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Rental of Ski Gear and Basic Ski lesson (If you choose option Ski Tour Option)
- Rental of Ski Gear, Ski lesson, Ski Clothing, half day Ski Lift (If you choose Ski package Option)
- Rental of Snow Slide Ticket (If you choose Snow Slide Option)
- Entry/Admission - Elysian Gangchon Ski
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ski Gloves
- Ski Optional Items (Ski Gear, Ski Clothing, Ski Lift)- If you don't choose the option
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
You will be picked up from one of the following three locations in the morning to be transported to Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort with comfortable tour bus with friendly tour guide.
• 7am from Hongik Univ. Subway Station exit no 8
• 7:40am from Myeongdong Subway Station Exit no 2
• 8am from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station exit no 8
Before enjoying the ski, you will be taken to a rental place to rent the appropriate ski gear. If you choose option 1, ski attire is optional. If you are not wearing waterproof clothing, it is recommend that you rent the appropriate ski attire at the rental shop, and this is also recommended for option 2 and option 3.
Depending on your selected tour option, enjoy a variety of activities once you arrive at the resort.
Lunch is not included. Please arrange your own lunch at the ski resort, there are multiple restaurants in the resort to choose from.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Elysian Gangchon Ski, 688 Bukhangangbyeon-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do, South Korea
Option 1 (Snow Tour)
Enjoy Korea's beautiful snowy scenery. This is perfect for those that do not wish to ski but want to enjoy the snow and sightseeing.
Option 2 (Snow Slide)
The ski resort offers snow sled, a fun and popular activity for adults and children. (Snow Slide ticket included)
Option 3 (Ski Tour)
Great for beginners. A basic ski lesson is included, after which, you will have free time to practice and enjoy skiing. If you do not require lessons, you can skip them and begin skiing. Beginners are not recommended to take the ski lifts but if you need a lift ticket, the tour guide will assist you in buying one. (Ski equipment, ski gloves, and a basic ski lesson is included. Ski clothing is not included).
Option 4 (Full Ski Package)
If you are an experienced skiier, this option is recommended. Once you arrive at the resort, head to the slopes to start your ski adventure. (Ski equipment, ski gloves, ski clothing and lift ticket are all included).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
Once you are done enjoying the ski resort you will be taken back to the rental place to return your ski equipment and clothing.
If you select the "No Shopping" tour options, you will head straight to Myeongdong after returning your ski equipment.
If you select the "With Shopping" tour option, you will stop at a ginseng center (or duty free shop) to learn about the reputed medicinal uses of the sought-after plant, before your day tour ends at Myeongdong.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Hongik Univ. Station, Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea
2: Myeong-dong Station, Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea
3: Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 8, 22-5 Gwanghui-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Depending on the tour option you select, your day trip may include a visit to a ginseng or duty free shopping center.
- During peak seasons duration of trip from Seoul to ski resorts can vary due to traffic
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.