Ganges Ceremony and Boat ride at Dusk
LOCATION- RIVER GANGES, VARANASI
ATTRACTION- EVENING GANGES BOAT RIDE, AND LATER WITNESS THE CEREMONY AT BANK OF RIVER GANGES.
Guide will pick you from the Guest House or Hotel, and take you to the Ganges by the Pre-arranged Car. After reaching Ganges experience the Bank of River Ganges by Boat, Later witness the beautiful Ceremony at the Bank of Ganges. The ceremony is called Ganga Aarti.
Later drop to hotel by Car.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel Rooms
- Lunch/Dinner or any meals
- START TIME:- EVENING BEFORE 01 HOUR BEFORE SUNSET. (Time Changes as per season)
END TIME:- 07:00 ~08:00PM
TRANSPORT:- Private Comfortable Air Conditioned Car
Guide will pick you from the Guest House or Hotel, and take you to the Ganges by the Pre-arranged Car. After reaching Ganges experience the Bank of River Ganges by Boat, Later witness the beautiful Ceremony at the Bank of Ganges. The ceremony is called Ganga Aarti. Later drop to hotel by Car.
Ganga River is considered to be most venerated and worshiped river in Hinduism. According to legend and Vedic culture, Ganges River descended on the earth to cleanse sins to ancestor of Rishi Bhagirathi to give them salvation from the bondage of material lives.
Every evening, the group of priest (Brahmin) in orange colours robes, appear at Dasashwamedh Ghat with prayers stuff, in the shade of thousands of devotees in order to create very festive atmosphere start diluting the reverberation of Sanskrit mantras and lighting up the ghee lamps to their altar, putting flowers and start prayers with Mantra, using conch shell, water of Ganges, flowers etc. They keep changing the formulation of rituals and rites, frequently by blowing up conch shell, followed chanting Har Har Mahadev and Shiva Tandava Mantra, which brings the very divine feeling in the heart of onlookers and its devotees.
Whereas this kind of Arti is being done also in Haridwar and Rishikesh on the bank of Gages River but Varanasi is blessed city, legend says lord of universe itself creates this city; therefore, Arti of Varanasi becomes very venerable and supposed to be a divine act to be witnessed, due to presence of Mother Ganges and Lord Shiva.
Departure Point :FROM HOTEL
Departure Time :DAILY
Return Detail :TO HOTEL
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photography of Cremation Ghat is restricted*
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.