Gangneung Danoje Romantic Day Tour from Seoul
People already know of various seas in the provinces of Korea such as Busan, Jeju, Geoje, Sokcho, Incheon, etc., but joining this 12-hour day trip to Gangneung, you'll see a different view and mood surrounding the sea. Enjoy the view of Korea's eastern sea with worry-free round-trip shared-transfers from Seoul. Experience a bike ride at the Gyeongpo lake through beautiful natural surroundings and experience the places were the K-drama (televised dramas in Korean language) are shot.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Danoje Festival
- English Speaking Tour assistant
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Bike or Zip-line activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gangneung, Gangneung, Gangwon-do
Gangnueng, Eastside City in Korea has Spectaculars beach sceneries, Well known as ‘City of Coffee’. It is already a popular and famous tour spot which is very Instagramable among Korea Local people as well.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Gyeongpoho Lake, Jeodong-gil, Gangneung, Gangwon-do 25461 South Korea
tranquil Gyeongpo Lake, a green splendor in summer
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Anmok Beach, 286 Gyeonso-Dong, Gangneung, Gangwon-do South Korea
check out the coastal views with Delicate Coffee at Anmok Coffee Street.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jumunjin Port, Jumun-ri, Jumunjin-eup, Gangneung, Gangwon-do South Korea
one of South Korea’s most popular TV dramas, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God on the pier of Yeongjin Beach, feel you are the one in the drama! You can rent red shawl and buckwheat bouquet, make special memories here.
BTS bus stop from the BTS Music video (You never walk alone)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8, 165-2 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
2: Myeong-dong Station, Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.