Garden Entry Ticket
Experience something out of this world. Cactus Country (as seen on Better Homes & Gardens) is an Australian desert landscape like no other. Drawing visitors from around the globe to explore the gardens and marvel at the blooms, shapes and sizes of these spiky sensations. Get ready to discover more than 4,000 species of cacti and succulents.
Sandy walking trails weave their way through the 12 acres of garden making for an unforgettable trip. There are eight paths to explore and plenty to see and do for all ages, even the four-legged variety.
When it comes time to refuel the mind, body and soul, Cactus Country offers a range of refreshments including cactus cake, cactus ice cream, honey collected from on site bee hives and even cactus cider! The onsite nursery has a huge range of varieties for purchase so you can start your own cactus garden at home.
Pack your walking shoes and camera and uncover this little piece of Mexico right here in Strathmerton.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Garden Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Cactus Country
What's excluded :
- Visit: Cactus Country, 4986 Murray Valley Hwy, Strathmerton, Victoria 3641 Australia
What started as an inherited prickly passion has grown into a worldwide sensation. Cactus Country draws visitors from around the globe to explore the gardens, meet the locals - Jim, Julie and John Hall - and discover the tastes of these striking garden superstars.
More than 4,000 species of cacti and succulents make for an unforgettable trip. With eight garden paths to explore and plenty to see and do for all ages, you'll want to put your South American adventure on hold and make your way to Cactus Country.
Walk up an appetite, with nachos, cactus cake and cactus ice-cream on the menu. Bring your camera and don't forget to take home your own piece of cactus heaven with plants for sale in the nursery.
Departure Point :Cactus Country, 4986 Murray Valley Hwy, Strathmerton, Victoria 3641 Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.