Garifuna Village Ultimate Kayak Fishing & Food Tour
Explore the enchanting ecosphere of Freshwater Creek Lagoon - the Garifuna Way beginning at 7:30AM!!!
Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge sits along the Fresh Water Creek Lagoon offering a remarkable experience that includes kayaking, fishing & cultural food exploration. Discover all of its marvels- the lagoon's history and its beauty! Grab a paddle and glide along the cool and calm waterways with your family while being guided by an indigenous fisher-folk. Explore the splendor of this ecologically important watershed and its breathtaking views of the Maya Mountains & the Caribbean Sea. Relax on the beach or at the lodge where the catch of the day is grilled and served with the best of cultural starch & dessert, fresh vegetable salad, and fresh fruit juice or cultural Drink.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (minimum 3 pax)
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch or D=dinner)
- Round-trip shared transfer (minimum 3 pax)
- Round-trip ferry or kayak crossing
- Transport by private vehicle
- fishing gears
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available at USD5.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge, Palmento Grove Lodge, Hopkins Belize
Guests starts the morning with a tranquil paddle through the freshwater lagoon while taking in the enchanting view while fishing along the way.
With the fish caught the next stop is at Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge located on Over Johnson Island where we do some cultural cooking, have lunch and then return to drop-off.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Palmento Grove Garifuna Eco Cultural And Fishing Institute, Kalipuna Island Northend Hopkins Village, Belize
2: Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.