You will discover the religious culture and art linked to worship in Extremadura.
You can see one of the three oldest organs in Spain and Europe, a Gothic organ, altarpieces, paintings, stained glass windows and in general religious buildings of great heritage value.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Garrovillas De Alconetar, Garrovillas De Alconetar, Province of Caceres, Extremadura
We will travel to Garrovillas to visit the Church of San Pedro, Santa, Santa Maria, hermitage of Santo Toribio where we will admire altarpieces and organs, one of them of the three oldest in Spain.
Visit the ethnographic museum where we will find working instruments in the rural world of the 50s and 60s.
Departure Point :Calle Muñoz Chaves, 18, 10003 Cáceres, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Calle Muñoz Chaves, 10003 Cáceres, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.