Gastronomic tour: Cuisine of imperial times
Feel like a Russian Tsar having meal in luxurious restaurant in the very center of the city.
Imperial Period of Russia is the most prominent and contrast in Russian history. We want to introduce you unique cuisine of those times: You will be surprised how different it is from Soviet and Modern one.
You’ll be transferred to the 18th century and you’ll definitely feel like a nobleman in front of the table with the best dishes and drinks.
We’ve chosen the most distinctive restaurant among hundreds of others which is built in the best traditions of Imperial chic. It’s located in the very center of Saint-Petersburg and we’re eager to show you the most well-known places of interest on our way as a pleasant bonus before tasting royal foods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - 2-course dinner
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
is the central city square of St Petersburg and of the former Russian Empire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Millionnaya Street, St. Petersburg Russia
is a street in the Central District of St. Petersburg. It runs parallel to the Palace Quay from the Swan Canal to the Palace Square. Significant buildings include the New Hermitage Museum, the Chief Pharmacy, the Marble Palace, and the New Michael Palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2/1/2020 - 1/31/2021
2/1/2021 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.