Gastronomic Tradicional TOUR
We have the permissions for the local people to show you the culture. you will get an espress cooking class.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- These tours are divided into 3 major themes. The Tour of the Maxán (sheet with which they cover and cook several types of tamales), The Corn Tour and the Tour of festive meals or traditional food. In each of them we try to value local and Guatemalan cuisine in general. Meals are the purest ways of transmitting and expressing the culture of a nation, of a people, of a family. For the same reason we know that ours is full of flavor, nutrition, natural ingredients and in many cases full of history, since they are a mixture of pre Hispanic food and other influences. Which in turn gives us a magnificent opportunity to taste in each dish an unparalleled flavor, unique in each region; and Quetzaltenango is not far behind. Come and not only enjoy these dishes, but learn to prepare them and to know why each utensil and ingredient is used so that we are healthy diners and full of satisfaction to the palate.
• Pepián - You will taste the elaborated dish, elaborated in the cooking class, which is a kind of sauce, "recado", it can be with chicken, pork or beef.
Departure Point :Parque Centro América, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.