Gastronomic Valencia getaway
The first day you will receive a homemade vermouth workshop from our expert winemaker.
Next, you will receive a Valencian cooking class from our expert chef, who will learn new culinary techniques that you can practice at home. At the end of the class, you will taste dinner with all the drink included.
On the second day, we will depart from the cooking school to Valencia Capital. Where we will do a guided tour of the emblematic central market.
At the end, we will enjoy a delicious meal in a gastronomic restaurant with a tasting menu. At the end of the meal, we will return to the starting point by bus.
On the third and last day, we will visit a winery with a guide. besides tasting the wines from the same winery.
At the end of traditional food in a restaurant in the area.
per adult from
3 days 15 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- food drink saturday and sunday
- Let yourself be seduced by the charm of Valencia, the European Capital of Gastronomy, which has a great culinary wealth both in emblematic spaces, restaurants, schools and in the professionals passionate about their work who direct these projects.
Enjoy the Valencian gastronomic essence with this trip that we have prepared for you and that you can customize.
Day 1.- CITY OF ORIGIN - ALZIRA
With the chosen means of transport.
In the afternoon:
We will carry out a vermouth tasting / workshop guided by an expert Winemaker. At the end, the Valencian cooking class will begin with an expert chef in this area. This class will culminate with a dinner, tasting everything elaborated in the class.
Day 2.- VALENCIA
Travel to Valencia capital to visit the emblematic Central Market. With a guided tour.
Lunch in a gastronomic restaurant in the capital.
Day 3.- VISIT TO WINERIES - CITY OF ORIGIN
Visit to a winery with a guided tour and wine tasting. At the end, lunch in a traditional restaurant in the area.
Travel back to the place of origin with the chosen means of transport.
***** Arrival and end of our services *****
• Valencian gastronomy menus
Departure Point :46600 Alzira, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.