Gastronomic Workshop: preparation of the Meatloaf
Enjoy Murcian gastronomy learning how to make the traditional meatloaf in a gastronomic workshop, together with our local pastry chef. You will enjoy this delicious experience in a practical class with a tasting of what is elaborated.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Accompanying Guide, transportation, gastronomic workshop, prescription dossier, tasting and photo book
What's excluded :
- No other service not indicated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Murcia, Murcia
Participate in a practical cooking class, and learn how to make the traditional meatloaf, symbol of the city's gastronomy.
A culinary experience for foodies who like to learn about local gastronomy, and foodies travelers who like to know and learn about the gastronomy and dishes of each destination on their travels.
This workshop will be taught by an artisan pastry chef, expert in the preparation of this cake. In a workshop, it will be where we develop this activity, we will learn how to make its dough, which is different in its base and its lid, the filling of this cake, and how it is assembled. Once prepared they will be ready to bake.
While the cakes are baking, we will enjoy and learn more about gastronomy with our pastry chef. We will finish this workshop tasting this delicious delicacy that we have prepared.
After this workshop you can cook this delicious cake at home, and show this gastronomic delight of southern Spain to your guests.
We are looking forward to seeing and tasting those delicious cakes that we are going to make.
Departure Point :Glorieta de España, 30004 Murcia, Spain
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.