Gatlinburg's Best Moonshine Distillery Tour and Tastings
Check out our reviews! This is an experience not offered like any other and cannot be experienced the same way on your own. Visit multiple distilleries...not just one! We created this tour to share our passion of local (SMALL BUSINESS) moonshine distillers! You will be touring the distilleries along side of us as we introduce you to our moonshining world.
People love this tour because you will be visiting as friends! From private VIP backstage to sampling, its all included!
I will be showing you real life working stills and getting behind the scenes where people can't go. You will be treated as VIP guests at all the locations we visit.
During our walk we will have a couple of stopping points where we will go over the fun (NOT DRY) history and tidbits of moonshine and of course talk about "how the old-timers did it".
This tour will be action packed for the full 3 hours you are with me with the goal of trying over 20 different flavors of all proofs and even a moonshine cocktail!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Your ticket purchase includes tastings at each location we visit along with a special moonshine cocktail!
- Entry/Admission - Doc Collier Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Sugarlands Distilling Company
What's excluded :
- Tips for the bartenders are not expected but definitely appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doc Collier Distillery, 519 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3201
Here we will get a first hand look at the working stills and how moonshine is made. From there we will have an amazing tasting from flavors that will run from 35 proof cream based all the way to 125 proof pure moonshine.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ole Smoky Whiskey Barrelhouse, 650 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3204
We will discuss the differences between moonshine, whiskey, and all sorts of other spirits. You will be amazed. After this we will be heading on to the Shine Bar where we will enjoy Moonshine inspired cocktails! Relax and enjoy! First round is on me!
Stop At: Sugarlands Distilling Company, 805 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3248
Our last stop will feature an exclusive to our tour behind the scenes tour of a working distillery from a knowledgeable guide. If that isn't good enough we will also give our guests the opportunity to sample actual moonshine cocktails. After that, we will be doing our last moonshine flight tasting. Its an experience not to be missed
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :520 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for individuals that cannot walk at a moderate pace for a minimum of 0.7 miles
- Not recommended for individuals that cannot stand for a period of up to 3 hours
- Not recommended for individuals traveling with persons under 21 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.