Gaucho Day in San Antonio de Areco from Buenos Aires
Okay. We know Buenos Aires is great, but do you want to have a break from the City to breathe green? A picnic is the solution. Enjoy a different day in the Argentine Pampas. We will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco and spend the day in a traditional Estancia. There we will be able to ride a horse, eat barbecue and see an authentic demonstration of gaucho skill. A perfect day to disconnect and get to know the Argentine Pampas with its centuries-old traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off in central hotels.
- Use of the facilities in the Estancia
- Reception and lunch with drinks included.
- Folkloric show and Creole skills.
- Bilingual guide
- Small groups of maximum 15 passengers.
- Entry/Admission - Estancia El Ombu de Areco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We pick up all the passengers through the door of their hotel in the City of Buenos Aires.
Stop At: San Antonio de Areco, San Antonio de Areco, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
We will arrive at the town of San Antonio de Areco. Upon reaching the "cradle of tradition" you will experience the great contrast between the hectic metropolis that has left and the enchanting stillness of this other Argentina, that of the gauchos. Proud of its authenticity and the ways of the old days, the friendly San Antonio de Areco has a real sense of heritage and its history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Estancia El Ombu de Areco, RP 31, cuartel VI, Villa Lia, Buenos Aires San Antonio de Areco Argentina
Then, we will make our way to Estancia el Ombú de Areco.
Once in the room, passengers can take horse rides or go for a walk while enjoying traditional Argentine empanadas and drinks.
At noon, the group will enjoy a typical roast with the best quality meats. Dessert is accompanied by a folklore show, which is followed by a demonstration of the gaucho's skills.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.