Gaucho Day Trip from Buenos Aires: Don Silvano Ranch
Spend a day in the Argentina countryside on this full-day tour from Buenos Aires to Estancia Don Silvano, a traditional ranch where you’ll enjoy a full 'fiesta gaucha' (gaucho party) experience. Loosely translated as the South American version of cowboys, gauchos are residents of the Argentina plains. The gauchos of Don Silvano will provide you will a fabulous day of ranch activities, horseback rides, snacks, a typical argentine BBQ lunch, dancing and a performance of their superb horse-riding skills.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Authentic Argentine Lunch with Beverages
- Afternoon Snacks
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Horseback riding
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Touristic Argentinian Ranch Don Silvano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Depart Buenos Aires in a comfortable coach for the scenic ride through the Argentine pampas (plains) to Estancia Don Silvano.
Stop At: Touristic Argentinian Ranch Don Silvano, Ruta 8 - km 87,300, Capilla del Senor Partido de Exaltación de La Cruz, Buenos Aires Argentina
When you arrive at the estancia (ranch), your day of gaucho fun begins with a friendly welcome reception including empanadas, wine and juice.
Visit some of the ranch’s attractions, and then, watch the gauchos saddle up the horses, and take off on a leisurely horseback ride through the countryside.
Back at the ranch, tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch of grilled sausages, ribs and chicken accompanied by potato salad and ice cream. Red and white wine, soda, water and coffee are also all included. During lunch, be entertained by a folkloric song and dance show, and then work off your meal by participating in some traditional Argentine dances.
Later, go for a carriage or tractor ride, and then watch the gauchos show off their incredible horse-riding skills with ring races and other performances.
Before heading back to Buenos Aires, enjoy a glass of mate (an Argentine drink of yerba mate leaves steeped in hot water) accompanied by sweet cakes with quince jelly.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.