Gay Marais Semi-Private Walking Tour
There is a reason it’s called Gay Paris. With one of the largest LGBT communities in the World, Paris has had a vibrant gay history for the past 500 years.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Marais, Le Marais, Paris, Ile-de-France
Located on a land-filled swamp, this revitalized neighborhood, once a center of high culture, fell into disrepair following the French Revolution, but has regained prominence.
Stop At: Place des Vosges 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
Paris's oldest public square has a meticulously manicured central park and is surrounded by beautiful 17th-century townhouses.
Departure Point :135 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :OPEN Café, 17 Rue des Archives, 75004 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.