Gdansk to Elblag poland from any Hotel or location / PRIVATE TRANSFER
• Private transportation perfect for you or your group.
• THIS IS THE BEST OPTION FOR 1-6 PEOPLE!
• English speaking driver
• The best and the most convenient way of getting to Elbag City
• Driver awaits at pickup point or Hotel.
All cars are equipped with a payment terminal.
We work around the clock 24/7.
Sightseeing and trips around interesting places with our clients.
We specialize in passenger transport throughout the country.
Tourists using the TaxiTransfer service include a guarantee of professionally performed services and a satisfied.
We offer attractive promotions and discounts, please visit our website.
per adult from
45 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- You can immediately book the return transfer directly with your driver
- English speaking driver service
- Free baby seats - after information about the number and weight of children
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Meet & greet service
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Drive to Elbląg is 45min-1,5h drive one way
One way Trip
Driver wait for you or your group
At the end 45min-1h drive back hotel or any other return place
Departure Point :
pickup from Hotel or any other Location in Gdansk area
PortsStena Line Ferry Terminal, Eugeniusza Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-156 Gdynia, PolandPolferries, Portowa 3, 81-350 Gdynia, Poland
AirportsGdansk Lech Walesa Airport, ul. Juliusza Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland
OtherGdańsk, Poland - pickup from Hotel or any other location in Gdans areaSopot, Poland - pickup from Hotel or any other location in Sopot areaGdynia, Poland - pickup from Hotel or other location in Gdynia area
Return Detail :Elblag, Poland - Any adress in Elbląg area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free Child seats on request in booking from 1-36 Kg
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We take care of the highest standards of protection - with us you are safe in these difficult times with COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.