Gödöllö Royal Palace Privately with full board
Begin your day at your hotel in Budapest and enjoy a scenic, private drive to the charming town of Gödöllő for a visit and tour.
Gödöllő is the site of the European Union Rotating Presidency Meetings of 2012, and the site of the spectacular, Baroque-style Royal Palace of Gödöllő, which formerly served as the summer residence of Queen Elisabeth. While you are exploring the beautiful palace, take a journey in the history of the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy and their connection to the beautiful palace, a favorite of Franz Joseph and the royal family, as well as of Empress Elisabeth (Sissi), who especially loved staying in Gödöllő.
After wandering from room to room and getting to know the life and times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, take a walk through the beautiful Palace Park, and enjoy a cup of coffee and piece of cake at the Confectionery of the Palace.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Also Cake can be taken
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Godollo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace of Godollo, Grassalkovich-kastely Lot Number 5852., Godollo 2100 Hungary
Take a private tour from Budapest and spend the day in the charming town of Gödöllő. Explore its spectacular, Baroque-style Royal Palace, and learn the fascinating history of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy while walking through the beautiful Palace Park. In the end be invited for a short Coffe/Tea/Cake break in the Royal Palace!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick-ups from all the Budapest addresses, also private
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.