Geirangerfjord Fantastic Fjord Cruise
If you want to see the real Norway then this cruise allows you to see one of the most beautiful stretches of water anywhere in the world. Combining a cruise and free time in a stunning small village this is a great half day trip.
per adult from
4 hours 5 minutes
What's included :
- Restaurant onboard cruise ship
- Return Cruise
- Free time in Hellesylt
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Not a guided tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Geirangerfjord, Geirangervegen 2, Geiranger, Stranda 6216 Norway
Come and marvel in the stunning 15-kilometre-long branch of Storfjord The Geirangerfjord. Known as being on UNESCO's World Heritage List. The fjord is one of Norway's most popular attractions and offers a spectacular introduction to this iconic Norwegian geographical feature.
Pass By: Hellesyltfossen, Hellesylt, Stranda Norway
This 4 hour trip allows you to cruise to Hellesylt have 2 hours free time there and cruise back. Making this half day tour a great option.
Set amid impressive mountains and a beautiful fjord, UNESCO World Heritage listed Hellesylt is a must-see during your visit to Norway. Beautifully restored old farmhouses are scattered around the hills and mountains, many with quite daring and challenging locations. Hellesylt is a rewarding place to visit.
Pass By: Knivsfla, to the north of the Seven Sisters waterfall, Geiranger, Stranda Norway
The cruise will allow you to get up close and personal to the Knivsflå waterfalls, known as the Seven Sisters and Friaren (the Suitor). You will also sail close to the Brudesløret (Bridal Veil) waterfall.
Departure Point :Geiranger, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.