Genesee Country Village and Museum Admission Ticket
Immerse yourself in the 19th century at The Genesee Country Village and Museum, the largest living history museum in New York State and third-largest in America! The Genesee Country Village and Museum features costumed interpreters in restored historic buildings, breathing life into an authentic 19th-Century Country Village. Watch the village craftsmen, smell the aroma of freshly baked 19th-century foods and stroll the beautiful gardens. With daily trade, craft, cooking and agricultural demonstrations occurring every day, you won't want to leave! Located in the Great Rochester, NY Area, in Mumford, it is also home to the John L. Wehle Gallery (following a major remodel) and a nature center.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Genesee Country Village & Museum
What's excluded :
- No pets allowed on the premise
- No pets allowed at the Nature Center
- Visit: Genesee Country Village & Museum, 1410 Flint Hill Rd, Mumford, Wheatland, NY 14511-9801
Genesee Country Village & Museum provide historical context for the telling of the history of New York State & America in the 19th century through interactive programs, events & exhibits. This unique living history experience provides meaningful insights into the origins of customs, traditions, social values & the evolution of our contemporary lifestyles.
Situated on a 600-acre complex & only 20 miles from Downtown Rochester and one-hour from Buffalo, the Genesee Country Village & Museum consists of 68 historic structures furnished with 15,000 artifacts to provide an authentic 19th-century environment in which visitors interact with friendly, knowledgeable interpreters in a period-appropriate dress. Each of the buildings, gardens, & farms are exhibits in and of themselves. Trade & agricultural demonstrations occur every day. Immerse yourself in the 19th century by watching the village craftsmen, smelling the aroma of freshly baked 19th-century foods & strolling the beautiful gardens.
Departure Point :Genesee Country Village & Museum, 1410 Flint Hill Rd, Mumford, Wheatland, NY 14511-9801
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children age 3 or younger are free but require a ticket
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Translate materials provided in: Mandarin, Chinese.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.