Geneva Old Town Segway Tour
Spin through the Swiss city of Geneva by Segway and discover top attractions on this 1.5-hour tour. Follow your guide to the Brunswick Monument and cross the Pont de Bergues (Bergues Bridge) and take in beautiful city views from from Rousseau Island. Climb effortlessly into the Old Town and admire Cathédrale de St-Pierre (St Pierre Cathedral) before cruising down Promenade de la Treille towards Parc de Bastions. Gain insight into Geneva’s rich history at the Reformation Wall, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Segway training
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule, then head to central Geneva to meet your guide and hop aboard your Segway. Take a moment or two to master the controls during a practise session with your guide, then zoom off into Geneva to begin your tour.
On your way to Bergues Bridge and the Old Town, pass attractive local landmarks, such as the Brunswick Monument, and enjoy the feeling of floating effortlessly through the city on your Segway. Take in beautiful city views from the romantic Rousseau Island, once a walled fortress protecting Geneva from attack
Spin along the ancient, cobbled streets of Geneva Old Town and discover pretty town squares, babbling water fountains and vibrant flowerbeds. Cruise beneath the shade of the trees along Promenade de la Treille and on through the ancient Bourg-de-Four Square, admiring the imposing façade of the city’s Town Hall. Visit the Reformation Wall — where important events of the Protestant Reformation are remembered — and learn of Geneva’s rich history from your guide.
After 1.5 hours exploring Geneva Old Town and surrounds by Segway, head back to your departure point in the city center where your tour will come to an end.
Departure Point :Les Cygnes Centre Commercial, Rue de Lausanne 16-20, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.