Geneva Parks and UN Segway Tour
Explore Geneva's lakeside quays and pristine public parks on this 2.5-hour Segway tour. Master the controls of your Segway in safety with your guide, and then spin off to explore Geneva. Discover top city attractions such as the Brunswick Monument, the Pâquis Jetty, the Palais Wilson and Barton Villa. Admire, too, the headquarters of major international organizations like the United Nations and the Red Cross before cruising alongside Geneva’s attractive botanical gardens. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Segway training
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour, then head to Geneva city center to meet your guide and hop onto your 2-wheeled Segway. Take a moment or two to master the controls of your Segway in safety, then spin off into the city to begin your tour.
Admire the grand Brunswick Monument on your way to the banks of Lake Geneva, then cruise along the water’s edge and take in panoramic views across the lake, including the Jet d'Eau.
Continue on through Geneva’s beautifully maintained parks and open spaces, where majestic trees bow gracefully over colorful flowerbeds, and discover the headquarters of some of the world’s major international organizations. The United Nations, the World Health Organization, the World Trade Organization and the International Committee of the Red Cross are all based here.
Discover top city attractions such as the Pâquis Jetty, the imposing façade of the Palais Wilson and the grand Barton Villa, and gain insight into Geneva’s culture and history from your guide.
After a short stop at Penthes Castle, descend the hill to Geneva’s botanical gardens then cruise back to your starting point, where your Segway tour of Geneva parks will come to an end.
Departure Point :Near Cornavin train station, central Geneva
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.