Geneva sightseeing cruise
Enjoy a quiet boat cruise!
Be surprise by the views that offrer Lake Geneva.
From the international disctric, to Colgny, the Alps on the background, the cruise will offer you a unique view on Geneva.
Thanks to our boat is electro solar with 0 emission. That’s the reason why we call it Greta, as the 16th years old Sweden climate activist Greta Thunberg. At age 15, began protesting outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018 about the need for immediate action to combat climate change. She’s sailing from Plymouth to the US.
The Swiss company MW-Line had built different solar boat for the famous « Expo.02 »
You will discover Geneva in a unique way, on the lake, seeing the main attractions of the beautiful town.
Admire the famous fountain, snap a picture or the United nations, see all the famous luxura hotels and admire the beautiful gardens that surrounds Geneva.
per adult from
What's included :
- Geneva sightseeing cruise
- Welcome drinks and appetizers
- Experience a 0 emission solar boat
- Admire beautiful landscapes and views on the Alps mountain
- Relaxing cruise on Geneva lake
- Entry/Admission - Lake Geneva
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Geneva, Geneva Switzerland
Enjoy a relaxing cruise on lake Geneva
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Bains des Paquis, quai du Mont-Blanc 30, Geneva 1201 Switzerland
Capture the most famous beach of Geneva, most popular place in summer for locals
Pass By: Palais des Nations, 14, Avenue de la Paix, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Admire the international district and the united nations from the shore
Pass By: Mon-Repos Park, Route de Lausanne, Geneva 1202 Switzerland
Snap a picture of the beautiful parks of Geneva which makes the city very green
Pass By: Jet d'Eau, quai Gustave-Ador Jetee des Eaux-Vives, Geneva 1207 Switzerland
Capture the emblem of the city : the famous fountain, you might get a little wet passing under!
Pass By: Le Jardin Anglais, quai du General-Guisan 34 Lake Geneva, Geneva 1204 Switzerland
The english garden, peacful park along lake Geneva
Departure Point :Quai du Mont-Blanc 4, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.