Geneva Sunset Tour with Open Top Bus
Cosmopolitan, cultural and colourful - let us take you to the famous tourist attractions on this sightseeing trip of Geneva in our famous panoramic bus with retractable glass roof.
Our tour of Geneva is above all others, taking you to undiscovered photo points as well as the most iconic places in Geneva.
(*Please note the Sunset Tour runs during June - September, you can also take this tour at 11:30am and 14:30pm daily, this tour is called the 'Best of Geneva City tour')
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by open-top bus with retractable glass roof.
- Audio commentary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Round trip travel.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance fees (unless option is selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Geneva is located on the incredible Lac Leman (commonly known as Lake Geneva) and is bordered by the Alps and Jura mountain ranges. Here are just a few highlights on this amazing sunset tour -
See the stunning Lake Geneva and the Jet D’eau, the trademark that Geneva is well known for. Experience the incredible jet set on the harbour, shooting half a cubic meter of water per second up to 140 meters in the air. Plus visit the amazing Lac Leman, the largest alpine lake in Europe!
Visit the United Nations, the European Headquarters of the UN and also known as the Palais des Nations, with its entrance lined with flags from all over the world. Just in front of the UN you'll stop and see the famous 10-meter high ‘Broken Chair’ sculpture designed by Swiss artist Daniel Berset.
Geneva flower clock & Jardin Anglais
Stop off to see the Geneva flower clock, situated at the corner of the Jardin Anglais and crafted from 6,500 flowers and plants that change according to the season, a must see for all visitors.
Parc Des Eaux Vives
See the stunning Parc Des Eaux Vives and the wealthy suburb of ‘Cologny’ with its mansions and impressive architecture, here we will take you the most incredible photo point for a view out across all of Geneva -not to be missed.
Departure Point :Gare Routiere, Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.