Genoa and Portofino from Milan for small group - max 7 pax
This fantastic full day tour will bring you from Milan to Genoa, a city in continuous evolution that keeps its ancient charm, then to Portofino, one of the most characteristic and picturesque seaside villages in Italy. Meet your guide and driver in Milan city center and get to the first stop: Genoa. Here, the guide will reveal you every secret of this wonderful city. You will admire the Doge's Palace and the Church of Jesus, rich baroque church and other main sites.
Continue to get to Santa Margherita Ligure, stop for lunch (not included) and free time (max 1hour) for visit this small village!
During a panoramic tour on boat till Portofino, take time to explore one of the most characteristic and picturesque seaside villages in the world, whose beauty was described by famous writers and poets. You will experience a special day of art, sea air and breathtaking scenery!
After a day full of activities in these wonderful cities you will be taken back Milan.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Walking tour in Genoa city
- Free time and visit of Portofino city
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genoa, Genoa, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Start with a walking tour in the historic center of Genoa, characterized by its narrow old streets (Carruggi), here the guide will reveal you every secret of this wonderful city. You will admire the Doge's Palace and the Church of Jesus, rich baroque church. A short distance away, the medieval Porta Soprana, the House of Columbo and the Cathedral, a beautiful Romanesque Gothic church.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santa Margherita Ligure, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Continue your journey to get to Santa Margherita Ligure, stop for lunch (not included) and free time (max 1hour) for visit this a small village!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 16034 Portofino, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
reach the small port with your guide and continue panoramic tour on boat till to Portofino, take time to explore one of the most characteristic and picturesque seaside villages in the world, whose beauty was described by famous writers and poets. You will experience a special day of art, sea air and breathtaking scenery!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Algani Souvenirs, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.