Georgia Climbing Caucasus Mount Kazbegi (5047m)
Ever dreamed of banging Caucasus Peaks ?
Feel your power, believe yourself and touch the summit!
5047 Meters above the sea level, ready to climb?
This is a unique opportunity to climb Dream peak of Kazbeg with a team of professionals!
Do not hesitate to Contact us and Book your lifetime experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Full-board Meals included!
- Lunch - Full-board Meals included!
- Dinner - Full-board Meals included!
- Equipment ( Crampons, Harness, Carabineers, Ace Axe, Shoes, Head lights)
- Private transportation
- Luggage carried by horses.
- Accommodation at Guesthouse, Mountain Hut or Tents!
- Mountain Guide Service!
- Entry/Admission - Stepantsminda History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri
What's excluded :
- • Wind- and waterproof pants and coat
- • Cap and warm gloves
- Tbilisi-Stepantsminda ( 1750 M )
9:00- Driving from Tbilisi, 175 km to the Georgian-Russian Military road.
Sightseeing things on the way: Jinvali water reservoir, Ananuri fortress , Gudauri ski resort, Jvari Pass (2400 M)
14:00- Lunch stop.
16:00- Check in to the Gusethouse. 2 hours walk to the Gergeti Trinity church (14th century , 2200 M)
19:30- Georgian traditional Dinner.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up travelers from any place of their residency! Please kindly indicate your address at the time of Booking!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.